Có gì mới?

wb about!

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
First of all, hello everyone.
Let me first give you technical information and then ask my question.

1-) The version I use
1706200806119.png
2-) my active drivers
1706200874199.png
3-) cache
1706201402949.png
Now let's get to my problem. Apart from my main machine at home, there are 2 additional hardware (1220v2-2670v3) (cpu + gpu). I mining with these hardware. I switched to a diskless system to avoid using a hard disk. I made the necessary settings for icafe8 on my main computer. I connected my other 2 hardware to my main computer with a gigabit switch. I made the necessary cache settings for my image-wd-game disks. I created my image as my clients win11 and ran it successfully. The system is active and working well. But something caught my attention today. The write disk never fills up. It doesn't even write 1mb of data. As a result, writing to the write disk must occur even when clients are booting up or performing any operations. I checked my settings multiple times. I watched YouTube videos. But I'm doing everything right. I started wondering if burning discs was just a necessity and wanted to check with you. Do you think Writedisk is something that should be mandatory but not actively used?

omasakis

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
03/09/2014
Bài viết
If everything you did is correct, in the writeback drive there will be some files that are the client's IP. As for why there is no writeback data, there is still a cache under the client, when you use more than that amount of cache, the writeback will be written. You can try copying a large file on the client and see the change in the writeback drive on the server

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
1706251111781.png
you are right. I didn't pay attention to this issue. miner software is 15mb on average. I have never transferred a file larger than 1-2GB. That's why I never saw the writeback fill up. The problem that was not a problem has been solved :)

Top Bottom