Có gì mới?

using win8.1 with icafe

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
Hello. I am using the latest version of icafe on the server. I am using win11 in clients. With the latest method, that is, "VMware", I first install Windows in the virtual environment and then take an image with "ghost". it works very nice. But I want to use "win8.1 pro" in clients. I take images with the same method, but I always get stuck on the blue screen. In short, is it possible to use the latest version of icafe and use win8.1 on clients?

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
english;
Is there anyone who can help? I need to switch clients to Win8.1 urgently.
As upload method;
01-) upload tool (does not work, does not see the server)
02-) ghost method works (but when I open the clients, it gives a blue screen error)
blue screen error code; "apc index mismatch"

Tiếng Việt;
Có ai có thể giúp đỡ? Tôi cần chuyển client sang Win8.1 gấp.
Là phương thức tải lên;
01-) công cụ upload (không hoạt động, không thấy server)
02-) phương pháp ghost hoạt động (nhưng khi tôi mở máy khách thì nó báo lỗi màn hình xanh)
mã lỗi màn hình xanh; "chỉ số apc không khớp"

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
I think no one uses win8.1 on clients in icafe8.
Operating systems I can run: win7 ultimate / win10 ltsb-ltsc / win10(all versions up to the latest version) / win11 (all versions up to the latest version)
only windows 8/8.1 no version works. I get the "apc index mismatch" blue screen error in all of them.

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
First of all, hello everyone. I managed to install windows 8.1 on clients in icafe. It was a very grueling and challenging experience. I can say that the installation instructions are very different. It was necessary to take the image with a different method and I could not find this method on the internet. I can say that I discovered it as a result of my own trial and error.

Top Bottom