Có gì mới?

skin request

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
Hello. I am using icafe8-v9.2.0.0
I have 2 requests. I would be very pleased if you could help me.

1-) How can I fix fonts? Most of the articles look like this.
1705960532237.png

2-) I need dark theme. White makes my eyes tired. If you have it, could you please share it?

proag1221

BNG Bảo Nguyên
Tham gia ngày
16/11/2018
Bài viết
Địa điểm
Bình Dương
Hi mtchannel

Don't worry about those special characters
It was created from a font just for Chinese characters

Problem 1:

I have some information for you

Line 1: information about the operating system in use
Line 2: Time the machine has been running
Line 3: information about RAM
Line 4: information about CPU

Of course you can change if there are 1 of 2 things
1. Its font, but it will display Chinese characters
2. Edit the BarServerView.exe file

Problem 2:
So sorry. i don't have it

Attachments

• 1705960532237_21177.png
    1705960532237_21177.png
    24,6 KB · Đã xem: 0

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
I am very grateful for your answer. I use the pictures in the skins in old icafe8 versions for the black theme, but I didn't like it very much. I guess I'll have to make it myself from scratch. I just couldn't find which file is the background :(

SVat.DMMT

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
04/10/2018
Bài viết
Địa điểm
Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
I am very grateful for your answer. I use the pictures in the skins in old icafe8 versions for the black theme, but I didn't like it very much. I guess I'll have to make it myself from scratch. I just couldn't find which file is the background :(
You can modify the background color in *.xml files in the BarserverView/skin folder. Hope these will help you.

mtchannel

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
20/01/2024
Bài viết
Ok. Frankly, it took a very long time to translate the software into our own language. However, while editing many .xml files, I did not come across a code that could change the background color, or I can say that I missed it. I would be very grateful if you could tell me directly which file it is, sir.

SVat.DMMT

Thành viên
Tham gia ngày
04/10/2018
Bài viết
Địa điểm
Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Ok. Frankly, it took a very long time to translate the software into our own language. However, while editing many .xml files, I did not come across a code that could change the background color, or I can say that I missed it. I would be very grateful if you could tell me directly which file it is, sir.

You need to use Notepad++ to find files containing 'bkcolor' by pressing the key combination Ctrl+Shift+F.
For example: To edit the Home page background color, select the file BVWnd.xml
1706798051106.png1706798110558.png

Top Bottom